Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Government of Punjab, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the 120 posts of Jr. Engineers and 30 Jr. Draftsman. The details are given below:
Name of Post
No. of Post
|Junior Engineer (JE)||120||18 to 38 years||Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + 4800 (GP) Initial Rs.18,250/- + Allowances||Should possess Diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Draftsman (JDM)||30||18 to 38 years||Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + 3200 (GP) Initial Rs.13,500/- + Allowances||Should possess Certificate in Civil Draftsman by State Board of Technical Education.|
- Age limit for SC/BC: 18 to 43 years.
- Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women: 18 to 42 years.
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years.
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 48 years.
- All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
Location: Patiala, Punjab
Selection Process: Selection will be made purely on the basis of merit in the written test to be held (for both the streams) at Patiala on 09.02.2014 (Sunday).
- SC/ST – Rs. 750/-
- All others- Rs.1000/-.
- The fee shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of DWSSP-2013, Thapar University, payable at Patiala.
- Availability of on-line Application form on website www.thapar.edu – 01.11.2013
- Last Date for applying Online Application Form – 29.11.2013
- Last Date for Receiving Hard copy (printout) of Completed Application Form – 10.12.2013
- Processing Application Forms, Displaying Application Forms Rejection List, Inviting Objections, Declaration of Objection consideration result – 20.12.2013 – 29.01.2014
- Downloading of Admit Card on www.thapar.edu – 15.01.2014 onwards
How to Apply: All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.thapar.edu. All contents detailed here on www.thapar.edu shall prevail. All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed on www.thapar.edu